Saturday, January 18, 2014

Introduction

Hi There

So this is my blog. Let me introduce myself then I will explain why I am blogging.

My name is Mike, I am a 38 yr old, single male, who lives near Boston. I work as an engineer for a very prominent place in the Boston area. I grew up about 120 miles from here, with a younger brother and two very happy parents. I went to college in Springfield, and worked nearby for close to 10 years before I moved to Providence, RI where I was settled for 5 years. I moved up here just over a year ago, and really like the area a lot.

I have a lot of issues, however, despite having a seemingly good life, with thoughts that go through my mind and things that happen to me, and am going to try something new. Instead of keeping these thoughts in my head, I am going to blog them now. Share with the rest of the world, what goes on in my head, and my troubles, so to speak. It will help me vent my troubles and look at what I am thinking (hopefully it provides me some clarity too).

Thanks for reading.

-- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment